Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Payton has arrived!!!


Mama Marie















The Whole Hartley Family for now!


Great Grandma Junie's outfit!
Grandpa Sam
Coming home!!

Proud Daddy!!
Take home outfit!!

Uncle Smitty
Aunt Markie Mark
Grandma and Grandpa B
She has arrived!! Happy Parents!




On August 9, 2011 at 6:25 am Payton Kimberly Hartley decided to come into this world ! I was schedule to be induced tuesday morning, but first they wanted to try to give me a pill to help me get more ready for having the baby tuesday mornig. At around 2 am they gave me the pill and by 4:30am I was dilated at 5 cm and having bad contractions. So I decided it was time for the epidural. Ya for that!! Such a huge difference and after that it was smooth sailing. I went to a 6.5 cm half an hour later and they decided it was ready to break my water. After that it was time to start pushing. I pushed for about 20 minutes and they said it was time to get the doctor. Unfortunately the doctor was helping another lady that didn't have an epidural, so they told me to stop pushing. Which I did, but Payton was ready to come and was coming out on her own. So they told the doctor he needs to come now, this baby is coming now! The rest of the time I just laid there while the Payton and the doctor did the rest of work. Payton was healthy and I was so excited to finally meet this little baby that was in my tummy for 40 plus weeks. She was 7 lbs and 5 oz and 18 inches long (hartley length! haha). When they checked her they said everything looked great! They took Nick and her down to the mother baby to wash her and to make her look all cute! The next couple of days in the hospital were good, we had some visitors which was nice to have some company. Then my mother in law came down to utah to help us out which was super nice to have an extra hand around. Then the rest of the in laws came down! Which was super fun for all of them to come down and I got to finally meet my brother in law Landon for the first time! The first sunday for Payton we had all the Hartley's over for the Bushnells famous sunday dinner which was fun to have the two families combine. So far Payton has been an amazing little baby! She sleeps really well, hopefully she will keep it up! Well thats the new update with us! Keep posted for more adventures with our new little family! Ps. These pictures are put in wrong order! The first 18 pictures are taken from the very talented Tad! Thanks Tad we love those amazing sweet pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kim. I am so happy for you and she is just adorable. I didn't know you were even pregnant until a couple weeks ago. :) That's awesome. Congratulations again. :)

    ReplyDelete